If you are a Healthcare Integration and Interfacing specialist
then we'd love to talk to you about joining our growing team.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in or for the NHS
- Thorough understanding of the use of Interfaces and HL7 to support workflows within the NHS
- An in-depth knowledge of Healthcare Information Systems
- Extensive hands on experience of interfacing both modern and legacy systems using one or more of the following commercial interface engines: Ensemble, BizTalk, Rhapsody, Microscript/Neon/Cloverleaf
- Knowledge of single way real-time MPI & ADT feed (from PAS to departmental system)
- Knowledge of bi-directional real-time MPI feed (between PAS and a departmental system)
- Knowledge of realtime interactive interface (e.g. Query/response such as a Patient Search)
- Knowledge of Remote ADT’s (from a departmental system to a PAS)
- Experience working with or developing one of the following interfaces is desirable: Test requesting/ordering, Pathology/Radiology results reporting, PACS
- Understanding of the concepts of interoperability and single sign-on
- Understanding of the importance of the data collection and reporting required by central government to record NHS activity
Are you a techical whizz?
We are also looking for experienced Microsoft developers with C#.Net,
ASP.Net and MVC skills in a SQL Server environment. If this is you and you have any of the following
skills then get in touch.
If you are interested in joining us then please send your CV via email.
- Oracle HCM, both front and back end
- Payroll and/or HR
- Patient Administration Systems (PAS)
- Clinical Systems
- SSIS and SSRS